Shelf company Czech Republic – Prague –
A shelf corporation, shelf company, or aged corporation, is a company or corporation that has had no activity. It was created and left with no activity – metaphorically put on the „shelf“ to „age“. The company can then be sold to a person or group of persons who wish to start a company without going through all the procedures of creating a new one.
Shelf Corporation Czech republic
The reasons of buying Shelf company are open to criticism. Many years ago, it would take months to properly incorporate a business. However, it is now quite easy, at least in Australia, Canada, the United States and Western Europe, to do so. In fact, it can now be done in as little as a couple of days in some jurisdictions. It is questionable whether a shelf corporation improves access to capital, since creditors and investors look into a company’s history as part of due diligence.
Reasons for buying Shelf Corporation
in Czech republic – Prague:
Common reasons for buying a shelf corporation include:
- Choose a shelf company from our offer and carry out an online demand.
- To save the time involved in taking the steps to create a new corporation.
- To gain the opportunity to bid on contracts. Some jurisdictions require that a company be in business for a certain length of time to have this ability.
- To show corporate longevity in order to attract consumers or investors.
- To gain access to corporate credit.
The definition of Shelf companies intended for sale:
- The lowest price of a shelf company on the market.
- The company is registered in the commercial and the trade register.
- The company has a paid capital stock of 200 000 CZK.
- The company office: Varsavská 715/36, Prague 2, Kralovske Vinohrady.
- A possibility of changing the company office in Prague without charge.
- The new owner gets an authorization to pursue free trades.
- The company doesn’t have any obligations or financial claims.
- The company is registered for the income tax.
- Commercial account Classic at UniCredit Bank for two years free of charge.
The final price is 15 900* CZK for share transfer.
* The price is final. In case of share transfer VAT is not charged.
SHELF Corporation Prague | SHELF COMPANY Praha | SHELF Corporations in Prague
Czech republic shelf corporation | Shelf corporation Praha
© Firmy Praha s.r.o.